Advice Please

Go down

Advice Please

Post  rhian on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:39 am

hello everyone.
thanks for welcoming me to the forum. my fella will be out soon and probation are insisting he has to go in to an hostel. my home is very secure, I have never been in trouble with the law and I think he will benefit more staying with me rather than being thrown in to a dirty minging hostel.
is there anything I can do to change probations mind? Thanks in advance.
rhian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Advice Please

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:52 am

Hi Rhian, first of all welcome to Conmical.
This you have told us about has just happened to one of our members also. There are various reasons why they may have to reside in an hostel for a while and it would be nothing personal against you.
If you are unsure, ring his probation officer and ask him/her to go through his restrictions etc providing he has given you permission to do this and informed his probation officer that you are able to discuss his affairs. It may be that he is a MAPPA (there are 3 levels of this) or it could be that he needs to be monitored and has to prove himself so to speak. Like I say, there are allsorts of reasons.
Good luck hunni. Smile
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://conmical.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  missingmybabe on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:24 am

hi. My OH has to reside in an hostel as he will be classed as a MAPPA 2 when he gets out. He also cannot go to the area of which the crime took place as there are restrictions on that due to the victims of the robbery. I agree with the above post that there are allsorts of reasons why he has to reside in an hostel and I would definetely get in touch with his probation officer and ask about his licence and the restrictions imposed on him. Nine times out of ten, there are curfews involved with hostels amongst other rules so it's best you find as much out as you can because should your OH breach these terms then there will be a high chance he is recalled back to prison.
missingmybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down